If you're reading this, you likely have at least one Omron NJ or NX Series controller being used in your industrial process and need to integrate data from that process.
In this video blog, I'll show you how to get started using our Omron NJ/NX Ethernet driver to connect and gather real-time process data from Omron NJ and NX controllers for Wonderware applications.
Watch this video to learn step-by-step how to get started using the TOP Server Omron NJ/NX Ethernet driver, including best practices and basic setup, for collecting real-time data with Wonderware applications.
Just to summarize, in this video, I've shown you:
- TOP Server best practices when working with Omron NJ/NX Ethernet.
- How to configure a TOP Server channel using the Omron NJ/NX Ethernet driver.
- How to configure a TOP Server Omron NJ/NX Ethernet controller.
- How to import static tags from a TOP Server Omron NJ/NX Ethernet controller.
- How to determine supported addressing syntax for Omron NJ and NX controllers for use in dynamic addressing from Wonderware.
Don't forget to subscribe to our blog to find out about the latest updates to TOP Server.
Ready to start collecting real-time data from your Omron NJ and NX controllers?