It’s a new year and a new decade and, as everything moves faster, we all have to keep our knowledge and skills current.
In this blog post, we provide a quick reference to learning resources that users have told us were the most helpful to them over the course of the last year.
If you aren’t already subscribed to our blog, we encourage you to subscribe . We publish new content about once a week, sometimes more often, and you can control when you are notified of new content.
- This guide is our most popular technical learning resource for users that are new to automation, new to OPC, or just have things they always wanted to ask.
Get the guide and help us expand it by sending us your questions. Also check out this year’s “Exploring OPC UA” series and subscribe for updates.
– OPC UA adoption has grown significantly in 2019 and development of custom OPC UA client applications is a hot topic.
Learn about how you can develop OPC UA clients including support for the new OPC UA PubSub specification.
– Extract over 10 million values in a single query? Yes, we can do that!
Query automatically, on a time schedule, auto-populate existing Excel sheets, make new ones, create CSV files, Historian FastLoad files. Learn how LGH File Inspector gets the job done.
– Learn how to directly connect to S7-1500 PLCs, log data to CSV and Databases, integrate to your HMI using OPC UA in these video and appnote blogs.
S7-1500 PLCs now optionally are MQTT clients, so also visit our MQTT Broker/OPC training.
– These posts were by far the most popular, covering topics to help keep life calm such as quick starts, DCOM help, virtualization best practices and more.
With a new tip each month, this is a great reason to be subscribed to our blog.
– check out the OPC Router that we’ve added to our offers – visual drag/drop workflows for OPC DA & UA data integration including a certified SAP connector, SOAP Web Services, connector and more.
Putting Your Data to Use – We’ve helped you get the data, integrate it, but did you know we can also help you deliver it to the people that need it?
in bringing together disparate data sources in a single place.
continues forward with many new powerful features as the world’s leading reporting tool.
We know them both but more importantly we know how they work with our other offerings and can support your solutions using multiple products.
– New Video tutorials for Omron NJ/NX, Omron Ethernet, Siemens S7, Oil/Gas drivers, and more.
With 26 quick start videos from basic to complex, TOP Server users have more resources than ever to get started quickly!
– Digital transformation projects are exposing more and more unique, non-PLC devices every day. Learn how users are integrating phones, intercoms, printers, scales and more without writing any custom code. See how we’ve for these protocols by up to 40%.
We hope you found this useful and that it helps you hone your skills and knowledge throughout this year and beyond. Do subscribe to our blog and, as always, if you have questions, let us know.