If you're reading this, you likely have at least one Omron PLC being used in your industrial process and need to integrate data from that process.
In this video blog, I'll show you how to get started using our Omron FINS Ethernet driver to connect and gather real-time process data from Omron FINS Etheret PLCs for Wonderware applications.
Watch this video to learn step-by-step how to get started using the TOP Server Omron FINS Ethernet driver, including best practices and basic setup, for collecting real-time data with Wonderware applications.
Just to summarize, in this video, I've shown you:
- TOP Server best practices when working with Omron FINS Ethernet.
- How to configure a TOP Server channel using the Omron FINS Ethernet driver.
- How to configure a TOP Server Omron FINS Ethernet device.
- How to define static tags for a TOP Server Omron FINS Ethernet device.
- How to determine supported addressing for your Omron device model and define dynamic addresses in Wonderware.
Don't forget to subscribe to our blog to find out about the latest updates to TOP Server.
Ready to start collecting real-time data from your Omron FINS Ethernet PLCs?