If you're reading this, you likely have at least one Mitsubishi PLC being used in your industrial process and need to integrate data from that process.
In this video blog, I'll show you how to get started using our Mitsubishi Ethernet driver to connect and gather real-time process data from Mitsubishi PLCs for AVEVA formerly Wonderware applications.
Watch this video to learn step-by-step how to get started using the TOP Server Mitsubishi Ethernet driver, including best practices and basic setup, for collecting real-time data for AVEVA formerly Wonderware applications.
Just to summarize, in this video, I've shown you:
- TOP Server best practices when working with Mitsubishi Ethernet.
- How to configure a TOP Server channel using the Mitsubishi Ethernet driver.
- How to configure a TOP Server Mitsubishi Ethernet device.
- How to define static tags for a TOP Server Mitsubishi Ethernet device.
- How to determine supported addressing for your Mitsubishi device model and define dynamic addresses in AVEVA formerly Wonderware.
Don't forget to subscribe to our blog to find out about the latest updates to TOP Server.
Ready to start collecting real-time data from your Mitsubishi Ethernet PLCs?